Participate in 2017
From 11 to 13 April, Maintenance NEXT 2017 will be the epicentre of the maintenance industry for both today and tomorrow, with focus on employment, innovation and value creation. An integrated approach to maintenance is essential in order to optimise the use of assets in a demanding market. 'Mastering Assets’ is the name of the game: maximum insight and monitoring of installations at all levels! Professional specialists from a variety of fields are the Masters behind reliable and profitable assets. Click here for the Maintenance NEXT 2015 Facts & Figures brochure.
Maintenance NEXT connects maintenance professionals from the entire working field and from various sectors. Future solutions are shaped by discussing today’s bottlenecks together. As an exhibitor, you have the opportunity to enter into a face-to-face dialogue with new contacts and with your existing clients. You can do so from your stand and in addition by reserving a timeslot in the NEXT Theatre for a case presentation.
Meeting the masters
The range of exhibitors and the contextual knowledge programme offered by Maintenance NEXT is intended for technical and commercial oriented decision makers and influencers from the (inter)national industry. The extensive media and marketing campaign reaches potential visitors from all sectors: the process industry, manufacturing, aviation, road and water transport, energy, food and pharmaceuticals. Meet thousands of fellow profes-sionals over the course of three days, and take advantage of numerous commercial opportunities!
Service providers, manufacturers and suppliers of:
- Asset management, Consultancy & Engineering
- Automation, Measurement & Control Technology
- Drive units, Seals, Pumps, Valves & Pipes
- High-rise platforms, Scaffolding & Rope access
- Machines & Tools
- Safety Solutions
- Specialist maintenance services
- Staff & Knowledge
- Storage, Infrastructure & Distribution
- Technical components and materials
Maintenance NEXT offers
- A meeting place for thousands of maintenance professionals
- Versatile and diverse offer of maintenance solutions presented by exhibiting companies
- Innovative maintenance technology
- Insight into trends and developments in the maintenance industry
- High quality exchange of knowledge and expertise
- Enrichment, experience and insight